Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 4

Tuesday went great - we DID go shopping, I felt a lot better yesterday, almost back to around 80% and I completely splurged on myself, which I never let myself do. I ended up buying 8 tops and 2 dresses at Forever 21 and 3 more tops at Savers. I miss shopping with my mom. Even though I shoot her down half of the time when she tells me what she thinks something looks like, I realize now how much I appreciate having her there for her input regardless, because when I go shopping with my friends, all I really want is my mom's opinion.

Speaking of wanting my mom's opinion...

Today I woke up feeling really bad, almost Sunday bad, but I decided to go to school and hope that it would pass. But it didn't. I have been SO sick today and I was crying by 2:30, on the phone with my father and trying to get in touch with my mother, because all I wanted to know was if she thought I should go to the doctor's. I emailed my ARTE professor and told her I won't be at class today which starts in about 20 minutes, and it just sucks because that class only meets once a week. I had to cancel babysitting the boys tonight which makes me feel absolutely terrible, I don't think I've ever cancelled on them, and if I have, it wasn't this last-minute.

Mount Haley is still here, I handed in my paper, took the quiz, and haven't gotten much schoolwork done because I had to leave my computer home today because I felt too weak this morning to carry it with me. On the flip-side, at least I got to read more of my book instead.

Oh, and, to make my day better, I got a blood blister on my thumb from one of the bathroom locks today. Yipee.

HF

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I hope you feel better soon! :) And jealous of your Forever 21 spree. I suppose I have enough clothes. but I need some spring shoes, so I'll definitely be visiting Payless when I'm home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I never let myself buy anything guilt-free that's not from Savers. Good luck finding your shoooes :)

    ReplyDelete