Alright, so
After I typed this, I realized I've started all but one of my entries with "So," "Alright," or "Alright, so" because this is a terrible habit of mine. It has been for at least the last 4 years, because I started to notice it in my journal entries in 10th grade English. But it's how I start off stories I tell to people, and I'm basically telling a story with each entry, so it's fitting.
Anyway.
So, I caught the strange 3-5 day stomach bug the boys had. Yesterday around 4 pm I got to see those yummy frozen veggies a second time, along with the Rice Krispies I had yesterday morning. But my parents said I could still go to my cousin's reception with them since there was really nothing left in my stomach and I felt fine after the fact. So we went, and it was cute, and I got to meet my cousins' new 5 week old daughter, what an angel. I was very weak all night, and couldn't stand for more than a minute or two before needing to sit down again, and hasn't gotten much better today. I had a banana and some more Rice Krispies for breakfast today because my stomach was practically screaming at me to feed it, and had some four cheese pasta for a late lunch and have been feeling fine all day, just very very weak. Emailed all of my professors last night to let them know I wouldn't be in class today, so I'm handing in papers and responses late and taking a quiz on Wednesday. Thank goodness it's April vacation for the public schools because it means I don't have to tutor tomorrow morning.
- Mt. Haley has not disappeared
- My FNED work hasn't been fully completed
- Fame paper has been written
- Still have to study for Math
- Have read a little bit of my book
- Be sad because Tuesday Shopping Trip probably isn't going to happen
- Have lounged on the couch all day napping while watching Gone With The Wind and Tarzan
Yeap, that's pretty much it.
HF
No comments:
Post a Comment