Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Change of Plans

So we never got to go to Dairy Queen... no fair. SO, I treated myself to a milkshake after teaching dance haha.

I helped with training class, and half the girls in that class are the girls I taught a year and a half ago when I started teaching, and they were all little 9 and 10 year olds... And now they have all literally grown at least a head taller than they used to be, or more, and are threatening to pass my 5 foot 3 inches... Not cool. I keep telling them to stop growing, but they don't listen. :( The day they all get Facebooks, I am going to cry, and feel so old. Forget when they start talking about boyfriends. Waaaaah. I mean, I taught the older hip hop class last year as well, and in each class was a sister - today in training company, I called the younger sister by her older sister's name because she's grown so much that I honestly figured she was the older one. Though, if I had used my common sense, I would have realized that the older one is in company with my cousin, who is in Junior Company. Whatever. It's my old brain already starting to fail me.

I'm only dramatic because it's fun. But honestly, I know I'm still young, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to feel old. Shai and I decided to do leaps tonight with the girls, and it felt amazing, but the fact that I know I'm going to pay for it tomorrow with a sore body is just so depressing. I may only be 19, but I'm still allowed to wish my body had the kind of resilience it had when I was 14. I may only be 19, but I still know that, from this point on, it only goes downhill (physically), which is depressing.

On a side note, I'm finally Skyping with my boyfriend for the first time in weeks. Which is also sort of depressing if you focus on the "for the first time in weeks" part, but I'm trying to just focus on the "I'm finally Skyping with my boyfriend" part.

HF

No comments:

Post a Comment