Haley got sunburnt, and she is not happy.
Before I get into that, though, I want to wish my boyfriend a Happy 6 months together on my blog. I can't believe it's already been half a year since I said I would be his girlfriend and we had our first kiss. I love you. <3
So, anyway, enough mushiness. I went to class this morning and took my math test and feel like I did well on it, came home, and proceeded to vacuum my car, windex the windows of my car, wash my car, and wash my tires. Because despite the sun that decided to burn me today, the weather was beautiful, not too hot. Then I went outside on a photo shoot because there are tons of pretty flowers in my yard and they make me happy. Came inside to find that I had a really really bad sunburn from all of my time spent in the sun doing the car, and I was not happy because I only like to tan in my bathing suit because it's strapless so I don't look like a bunch of skin puzzle pieces. So I put on the bathing suit and tried to lay out in the sun to try to even things out and of course all of the clouds of the day waited until then to show up, so not much happened. I went for a run which makes me very happy, because its my third day in a row doing it, so so far, so good. I just want to be in shape again, so short runs are the way to go, because when I do normal exercises in my room like squats and crunches, once I'm actually starting to feel it I have the option to get lazy and just stop and "say" I'll do more later, when in reality I know I won't; however, once I go running, I have no choice but to finish because I have to get home lol.
So, my director told me after I taught class on Thursday to plan on coming in for that class every week, so pretty much that means I've got a baby class, and it might be MY class after awhile, I think she may let me take over teaching permanently once she feels I'm comfortable enough with it. I love it, even when they SUCK at listening like they did on Thursday lol. There's a new 4 year old in the class and she's so dramatic and has something to say about everything and doesn't understand the concept of the roles of student and teacher lol. Oh well, she'll get it eventually.
As I had posted, my grandmother hadn't been doing too well, so they were going to do a test yesterday morning and if she didn't do well they were going to take her off the pig nose and intubate her. They did the test and she did well so they left her alone and they would do it again today - when they did this morning she did fine again so for now she's still on the pig nose but still in the hospital.
Learning my lines in the script isn't going to be too hard, because luckily a large majority of my lines are responses to what other people are saying, so it's like an automatic prompt for most of them. Still haven't received the intro and conclusion paragraphs for the group essay from the last member, so I can't finalize that essay, so I'm starting to get nervous. I emailed my professor to ask if my service learning essay about tutoring is due on Monday as well or if we got an extension on that because I remember him saying something about it but I'm not sure. Looked through my application folder and it's not as bad as I thought, I've got almost everything done and the rest that has to be done really isn't for me to do, it's letters of recommendation from my FNED professor and the teacher I tutor for at the elementary school every week, and only a couple of things for me to do.
I am ready to sleep away the first couple of weeks of my summer vacation.
Kind of concerned what's going to happen for me financially this summer because I won't be teaching and I'm not working at the golf course this year so my only source of income will be Nicole. I really don't want to have to find another job where I have to worry about asking for days off and not getting yelled at for it. Society sucks.
HF
Congrats on six months! I can't wait til summer either, but unfortunately I'll be working 3 jobs to save up for my apartment. The beach and I are not going to be as close as I had hoped.
ReplyDelete(I ALWAYS look like suntan puzzle pieces!! It's so difficult to stay one color.)
I'm very jealous that you get to teach dance! I aput my name on the list every time she asked, but she never had enough openings. I'll just have to keep reading your blog so I can dance at MKJ vicariously through you. (Sorry for the super long post.. I didn't catch my babbling in time.)
Sorry I never saw this til now! Lol I've TOTALLY slacked with this thing, but whatever. And teaching the babies is so fun, even when I'm alone with 13 kids.... bahaha that was an INSANE CLASS. Usually there's like half that many that actually show up lol. If you can you'll have to come to the recital to see my girls dance :) I demonstrate for a hip hop class that Casandra teaches. Plus I'm probably going to be in the teacher dance this year.. I would think so anyway lol
ReplyDelete