First off, my grandmother is doing MUCH better and has been home for just around a month now I believe, so that is wonderful. I'm seeing my paternal grandmother even more lately because I am helping her clean her house for some extra cash. So, in the grandmother department, everything's good lol.
Harry and I broke up in mid-May just before our 7 months together. Everything that's happened between then and now is a long story, but we're okay and we still talk a lot so I'm happy.
My babies at dance are as adorable as always, but the normal year classes have ended and I'm demonstrating a baby dance camp with my friend Shaina which is nice. Saw the identical twins from my baby class at the beach playground the other day and one walked by and I said hi to her and asked if she remembered me.. I told her that I was Miss Haley from dance class and she got this HUGE smile on her face and ran at me and clung to my leg hugging me, I almost melted.
The boys are adorable as always, I cannot believe Ryan's going to be 5 this August. He was 10 months old when I started, and that still seems like yesterday. Ryan and Matthew playing outside yesterday:
I'm also babysitting for another family, their sons are 18 months old (Adam) and 3 months old (Myles)... Myles is SO CUDDLY and CUTE. :D Adam is such a smart kid, he amazes me every day I spend with him. He gives me an idea of what Matthew must have been like as a baby because he's so smart. Here's Myles:
By the way, it's the 4th of July, so Happy Independence Day! Haha. I guess we missed fireworks at McCoy Stadium cause they were last night, and we were at a party. J is coming home on his last leave in 2 weeks before being deployed in August, so I'm going to spend some time with him up in Hampton at the beachhh before he leaves, so I'm looking forward to that.
My dad and I are growing pumpkins and they are KICKING BUTT I love them haha.
I saw Transformers 3 on Friday night - IT WAS AMAZING. I saw the first one two years ago and thought I wouldn't like it cause it'd be all boy-ish/action-y which I'm not really into, but I was like WHOOOOA, and I never saw the second one, but I've heard it's not that much of a loss haha, so I went to see the third one, and oh my gosh, it was delicious.
DEAR BECKY FRUEH, here's a picture of the dresses I was talking about in my "Busy, busy!" post that you said you wanted to see:
I have the pink one and then another tealish/blue-ish one, but it's not obnoxiously bright like this one is.
Went to the Quonset Air Show with dad a couple of weekends ago as we do every year, and bought an amazing B-17 shirt, love it to death. Here's a couple of my favorites:
One of the Blue Angels (an F-18 Hornet) took a test flight because it had had problems the night before. It worked beautifully and he flew with the other 5 :)
F-16 Falcon, being awesome. I was still INSANELY disappointed that the F-22 had been taken off the performing list. I miss it so much! SO loud and fast and just purely awesome all around.
And here are just some pictures of my our vegetable garden, my favorites around the house (AKA lillies), and my flower garden:
The Leaning Tower of Lillies
My absolute favorites, love the red ones <3
My lovely flower garden :) White impatiens, purple and yellow petunias, and violet pansies. <3
Alright, I think I'm all set for now. If you've never watched any Jenna Marbles videos, go look her up on YouTube if you're having a bad day, she's the best thing ever.
Oh, and I got a new phone! I have a BlackBerry Curve, and my favorite part about it is that it took the pictures above of the Matthew, Ryan, and Myles! YAY for awesome phone cameras! :D











I love that picture and dress! That's by far one of my favorite pictures of you!
ReplyDelete